Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: How much stuffs do you guys drain out ?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member randomwalk101's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think my catch can drains out alot because I have the 1/2" barb (1.5" long) stick into that oil separator which might suck up some oil. Secondly, I mounted my Moroso right behind the the stock airbox and the coolant overflow reservoir...This location receives a lot of cool air thus helps the oil vapor to condense...

    I have a crazy idea. If you're so anal from getting oil vapor into your JRSC, just install two Moroso catch can in series....with only one PCV valve on one of them and the other just use a straight adaptor. I'm thinking of doing that but $79 for another can is kinda steep..maybe I can find a used one...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... or just run an open system and don't re-breathe any oil vapors.

    Greg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •